Sunday, May 11, 2008

Poor Sankhi = Happy Yavvan :D

If not everyone, at least she will remember this day. Just as I entered home after a weekfull of work(really??) from office, I see at home that my sisters doing what I am good at. Sankhyayani, one of my cousin who has just written her X class exams came to know that the results were declared. And guess who declared them, not the APSSC board. We at home decided to make fun of her. Initially her score read 537 which on recounting was corrected to 534. She wasn't ecstatic with her results. There was not even a smile on her face that she had cleared 10th class and that too with so many marks. She did not bother calling her mother to share joys, instead she changed her hall-ticket number, and then she found out that small mistakes in hall-ticket numbers will result in large changes in scores. This time she failed in one subject, and immediately she remembers her mom, goes 200m to find a STD both and tells her mom, she had failed in the board exams. Mom's stunned, she had not seen in any of the papers saying 10th class results would be announced. She was not ready to take the "untruth" that her hardworking daughter had not cleared the exams. Later she comes to know it was prank played on her daughter by :">. And guess what happened next. My sister takes all the blame, because she was the one who started it all. I confess my sincere apologies to all the people whose excellent mood was all changed by the mess this Miss has created.
How many people have not faced such situations when you are around me??

1 comment:

Nikson said...

prankster yavvan at his best all over again!!!

but as always some one else has taken the blame ;-), instead of d real culprit..