Friday, April 11, 2008

My First Post

Dont pinch yourself, what you are seeing is absolutely true. My writing which were "protected" will now become "public".
The thought of what has to be first topic has delayed this blog by at least 2 months if not more.
My successful interview experiences, My school and college lives, Feelings after unsuccessful delivery were one of the many topics that I choose to put up as the first blog. Keep your fingers crossed till I release those products one after the other. Now that I have made a start, the friction is erased for the next posts.
I had one hundred thousand plans with my first salary but most of those plans did not work well, at least this first one does.

3 comments:

Nikson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikson said...

gud to know that this chor saala has finally decided to BLOG :D

Blogger said...

Next post plz?